Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
Experience Required: 5-10 years
Job Description/Job Responsibilities:
● Designing and developing user interfaces using angular best practices.
● Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
● Writing TypeScript, CSS, SCCS, Bootstrap and HTML.
● Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
● Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
● Conducting performance tests.
● Consulting with the design team.
● Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
● Previous work experience as an angular developer.
● Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
● Experience using TypeScript building tools like Webpack & Grunt.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Critical thinker and good problem-solver.